If Mito T970 uses a 9-inch screen, in Mito T710 embedded touch screen WVGA 7-inch diagonal. For the system, Miti T710 using Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Just like Mito T970, T710 Mito also wore homemade Mediatek processor chipset (MTK) with 1GHz clockspeed. And to sustain performance, embedded internal memory of 512MB RAM plus 4GB storage (ROM) that can be combined with a microSD expansion memory slot, as extra storage space.
Mito T710 Specifications
- Network: Dualband GSM (900/1800 MHz) & Dual SIM;
- Screen: 7 inch, WVGA TFT Touchscreen;
- Processor: MTK 1GHz;
- OS: Android 4.0 ICS;
- Internal memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM;
- External Memory: microSD up to 32GB;
- Transfer data: EDGE, GPRS; Camera: Dual camera (VGA front, 2.0MP rear), Video recorder, video chat;
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, data cable, 3.5mm audio jack; Browser: HTML;
- Other Features: Analog TV, GPS, Audio / video player, FM radio, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Google Search, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Messenger, Navigation, Places, Email, Calendar, calculator, alarm, game;
- Battery: 2700 mAh Lithium
On the feature side, Mito T710 supported facility that is not much different from Mito T970. Call it the ability Dual SIM GSM only provides EDGE data channel, as an internet access point WiFi connection is also supported as an alternative data access. There are also two cameras, a front side of a magnitude 0.3 megapixel (VGA) and the rear 2.0-megapixel resolution.
Not only that, for those who want to enjoy entertainment, Mito T710 provides audio / video player and FM radio. Additionally, this tablet also equip themselves with Analog TV feature. For other facilities, Mito T710 also features GPS, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Play Store, Social networking apps and a variety of standard features Android ICS.